APAIPM (Advanced Program in AI Powered Marketing) is a collaberation effort of IIM Calcutta and TalentSprint to empower marketing professionals in the world of Artificial Intelligence. AI powered marketing has been attracting more attention among marketers because of the accurate and deep understanding it provides. According to a recent PwC study, 72% see AI as a business advantage. It is a part time 6 months program which will begin in May 2020.
What is the need for AI in marketing ?
- Forecast of sales and customer behaviour.
- Thorough understanding of of customers with Sentiment Analysis.
- Improving the quality of marketing to the overall business growth.
- In-depth learning for recognizing patterns in images, text, voice and other data to pull valuable information related to customer interaction.
- Education : Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum 50% marks
- Role : An experience of atleast 2 years
|Enrollment Fee||Rs. 20,000||Within 3 days of selection|
|First Installment||Rs.1,40,000||By 31st March 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs.1,40,000||By 31st May 2020|
|First Campus Visit Fee||Rs.18,000||By 31st March 2020|
|Second Campus Visit Fee||Rs.18,000||By 31st August 2020|
Professor Saravana Jaikumar, Co-Programme Director is of the view that currently marketing professionals are exploring a long list of usecases with AI including dynamic landing pages, personalised customer journeys, automated social interactions, programmatic media buying and improved customer segmentation. IIM Kolkata with its well known expertise in marketing, analytics and information technology is pleased to partner with TalentSprint to offer this kind of a program for the marketing professionals of tomorrow.
Co-Founder and CEO of TalentSprint, Dr. Santanu Paul is of the opinion that AI is bringing a transformation in every sector and marketing is no exception. AI-powered marketing has been gaining more attention because of its ability to grant unprecedented data-driven insights. With its innovative curriculum and networking opportunities, it will serve as a major launch pad for the next generation.
- World HRD Congress HR Tech Leader Award 2014
- CIO Review Company of the Year Award 2014
- Dream Company To Work For 2017
About IIM Kolkata
IIMC (The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta) has been ranked #3 Management Business School in Asia and under Top 25, globally. It was created as the first national institute for Post Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in the November of 1961. The venture was done in collaboration with the Government of West Bengal, Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), The Ford Foundation, and the Indian Industry.