The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh, the conducting body of the AP POLYCET 2020 examination, has released an official notification regarding the AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling. As per the official notification, the final extended phase of the counselling will begin from 27 November 2020 and continue till 29 November 2020.
Candidates who had qualified the examination and registered for the counselling earlier will have to register afresh, using their old registration id and password. But the candidates who did not participate in the counselling procedure earlier, now have the chance to do so again by visiting the official website – appolycet.nic.in before the prescribed deadline.
How to Register for AP POLYCET 2020 Counselling for Final Extended Phase?
Eligible candidates who did not register for the AP POLYCET 2020 counselling earlier, can follow the steps mentioned below to register. A direct link to register will also be provided once the registration process begins:
- Visit the official website – appolycet.nic.in
- On the top of the home page, find the tab mentioning ‘candidate login.’
- Click on the tab.
- Now click on the link titled, “New Registration.”
- Enter the particulars asked like login id, hall ticket number, date of birth and verify all the details.
- Proceed further with the payment of fees.
- Once done, save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
Pay the Processing Fee Till 29 November 2020
Candidates must keep a note of the following important points before applying for the AP POLYCET 2020 counselling:
- All the candidates who have not participated in earlier phases of counselling from First to the Last Rank can pay the processing fee from 27 November 2020 and continue till 29 November 2020.
- The fee amounts are given below: For OC/BC: INR 700/- and for SC/ST: INR 400/- only.
- Processing fee can be paid online using credit card or debit card or internet banking.
- Once the payment is a success, click on print button and takes a print out of fee receipt.
- On successful payment of processing fee, Login ID Number will be provided through SMS for the mobile number furnished at the time of applying or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete, an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at any Help Line Center (HLC).
- On confirmation of the displayed data, the candidate can create a password.
The final seat allotment result will be announced on 1 December 2020. Candidates must check out the official website for the latest information regarding the counselling and admission.