On 23 September 2020, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam released the AP PGECET Hall ticket 2020. The hall ticket is available for the candidates to download from sche.ap.gov.in the official website. Candidates can download their AP PGECET 2020 Hall ticket by visiting the official website and logging in to their candidate portal using the registration number and date of birth. The hall ticket includes the details about the examination date, time and venue of the candidates. Candidates are advised to cross-check all the details mentioned in their AP PGECET Hall ticket and contact the authorities in case of any discrepancy.
How to Download AP PGECET Hall Ticket 2020?
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on ‘AP PGECET – 2020.’
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on the ‘Download Hallticket’ button.
- Enter your registration number, date of birth.
- Select your ‘exam paper for entrance test’ from the dropdown menu.
- Click on ‘Download Hallticket.’
- AP PGECET 2020 hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy and take a print out for future reference.
AP PGECET 2020 Exam Schedule
|AP PGECET Exam Date 2020||10:00 AM to 12:00 PM||03:00 PM to 05:00 PM|
|28 September 2020||Geo Engineering & Geo Informatics (GG)||Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)|
|29 September 2020||Civil Engineering (CE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (EC) / Bio-Technology (BT)||Mechanical Engineering (ME) / Electrical Engineering (EE) / Food Technology (FT)|
|30 September 2020||Instrumentation Engineering (EI) / Metallurgical Engineering (MT) / Chemical Engineering (CH)||Nano Technology (NT) / Pharmacy (PY)|
AP PGECET 2020 COVID-19 Guidelines
The authorities have released special COVID-19 guidelines along with the AP PGECET Hall ticket 2020. Candidates will have to adhere to the following instructions given by the authorities strictly.
- Candidates need to maintain social distancing at all times.
- Candidates must follow the floor marks while standing in a line outside the gate.
- Candidates must wear masks and gloves at all times.
- Thermal scanning of the candidates will be done at the entry.
- Candidates with a temperature above 99.14 degrees Fahrenheit will have to sit in an isolation lab.
- Candidates must wash their hands with liquid soap before entering the exam hall.
- To avoid crowding, candidates will be allotted staggered time slots for entrance.
- A declaration of the candidate’s status for COVID-19 symptoms is mandatory.
- The exam will move forward only after the candidates have accepted the declaration.
- Candidates are allowed to carry masks, gloves, transparent water bottles, hand sanitizer (50 ml), pen, hall ticket and id proof to the exam centres.
- No other items will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- After the exam ends, candidates will be allowed to move out in an orderly manner- one at a time.