The application form for AP ICET 2020 was released on 3 March 2020. However, the registration process with a late fee of INR 10000/- is set to end on 5 September 2020. Sri Venkateswara University, on behalf of APSCHE, will conduct this year’s AP ICET. It’s better not to keep any work for the eleventh hour. Therefore, interested candidates should fill the AP ICET application form, starting now. Before filling the online registration form, check the eligibility criteria, and keep all the documents ready to avoid any last-minute hassle.
AP ICET 2020 – Important Dates
|Availability of AP ICET application form||3 March 2020|
|The last date to register for AP ICET with a late fee of INR 10000/-||5 September 2020|
|Release of the AP ICET admit card||3 September 2020|
|AP ICET exam date||10 – 11 September 2020|
Steps to Complete AP ICET 2020 Registration
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on ‘AP ICET – 2020’ on the homepage.
- Pay the application fee using the payment method available.
- Verify your payment status.
- Fill in the application form of AP ICET, keeping a correct check at all the details.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form.
About AP ICET 2020
Sri Venkateswara University will conduct AP ICET on 10 and 11 September 2020 on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Candidates who qualify the entrance test will have to participate in the counselling in any of the participating institutes.