The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the AP ICET fee payment process for web-based counselling. The counselling process has started for the admission of the candidates in postgraduate management programs. The web-based counselling process of AP ICET will start from 25 January and will continue till 29 January.
The candidates are advised to carry all the required documents to the AP ICET counselling centre. The counselling process includes exercise criteria which will take place as per the candidate’s ranks.
AP ICET Web-Based Counseling 2020 Stages
Candidates appearing for the AP ICET web-based counselling must take into account the stages of the process.
- Payment of fee for AP ICET 2020 counselling.
- Registration for document verification.
- Verification of documents.
- Preparatory work to exercise options.
- The process of exercising options will be followed on the web.
How to Pay AP ICET Processing Fee 2020?
Candidates must pay the AP ICET counselling process fee to register for the process.
- A fee of INR 600 for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 1200 for OC/BC candidates is applicable and the payment is to be made online using debit/credit card or net banking.
- All candidates can pay the processing fee from 24 January onwards.
- Candidates must enter their hall ticket number and rank to pay the fees.
- Select the mode of payment.
- Make the payment and take a printout of the receipt.
Candidates must carry the below-mentioned document for the AP ICET 2020 counselling process.
- Candidate’s hall ticket
- Candidate’s rank card
- Candidate’s transfer certificate
- Degree mark sheet
- Degree provisional certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet
- SSC mark sheet
- Certificate of study from class IX to degree
- Residence certificates in the case of private candidates of the state.
- Residence certificate of the candidate’s parent for 10 years excluding the period of service outside the state in case of non-local candidates.
- Income certificate issued after 1 January 2017.
- Caste certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate if applicable.
- Local status certificate.