Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Anantapur, has released the AP ECET 2020 rank cards online. Candidates can visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in to download their AP ECET rank card 2020. In order to download the rank cards, candidates have to log in using their registration number, hall ticket number, and date of birth.
How to Download AP ECET 2020 Rank Card Online?
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- On the landing page, click on ‘AP ECET – 2020.’
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, click on ‘Rank Card.’
- Now, enter your registration number, ECET hall ticket number and date of birth.
- Click on ‘View Rank Card.’
- Your AP ECET rank card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a printout for future reference.
AP ECET 2020 Statistics
As per the statistics released by the official authorities, around 31,891 candidates appeared for the AP ECET 2020 examination. Out of the total number of candidates who appeared, approximately 31,654 have qualified for it.
|Total number of candidates who registered for the exam||37,167|
|Total number of candidates who appeared in the exam||31,891|
|Total number of candidates who qualified AP ECET 2020 exam||31,654|
|Percentage of candidates who appeared in the exam||86%|
|AP CET 2020 pass percentage||96.12%|
The result for AP ECET exam was released on 6 October 2020 on the official website. The qualifying status of the candidate and the marks scored were some of the details provided through AP ECET 2020 result. The candidates who were successful in qualifying the examination are eligible for further admission process. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to not miss out on any latest updates.