The Department of Technical Education, along with the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), have jointly released the official schedule for the web-counselling. Candidates who cleared the AP ECET 2020 examination must visit the official website – apecet.nic.in to view the schedule.
According to the schedule, the web-counselling procedure will start with the payment of processing fee from 4 November 2020. Candidates need to visit the official website and pay a processing fee of INR 1,200/- for UR/OBC candidates while INR 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
How to Register for AP ECET 2020 Web-Counselling
Candidates who are unclear about the registration process for AP ECET 2020 counselling, can refer to the steps provided below to get an idea of the same. Candidates can follow these steps to register for counselling once the window is live:
- Visit the official web portal – apecet.nic.in and click on “Pay processing Fee”.
- Enter APECET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on pay fee online.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- Select the preferred mode of payment, i.e. credit card, debit card or net banking and enter
- Once the payment is a success, click on the print button and save a copy of the acknowledgement for future reference.
List of Certificates Required During the Time of Counselling
Candidates who wish to register for the counselling process must have a look at the list of certificates required during the time of counselling:
- AP ECET 2020 rank card.
- AP ECET 2020 hall ticket.
- Memorandum of marks (Diploma/Degree).
- Provisional Diploma certificate/Degree certificate.
- Proof of date of birth (SSC or its equivalent memo).
- Study certificate from VII to Diploma/9th to Degree B.Sc. mathematics candidates.
- Residence certificate of candidate for seven years preceding to qualifying examination(Diploma/Degree or its equivalent examination) in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate of father/mother for ten years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
APSCHE informed that the default candidates, whose document verification could not be done due to various reasons, will be notified. Such candidates need to contact the helpdesk immediately to resolve the issue. Candidates need to report to the mentioned reporting centre physically to get their documents verified, according to the ranks. The reporting time is 9:00 AM IST.
Candidates must also note that the seat allotment result will be declared on the official website on 10 November 2020. Candidates must keep visiting the official website regularly so that they do not miss out on the essential updates.