The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) declared the AP ECET 2020 Result on 5 October 2020. Candidates who appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) must visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in to view the results. Candidates can also refer to the steps mentioned below to view the results.
Steps to View the AP ECET 2020 Result
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Scroll down and click on the tab titled, “AP ECET – 2020.”
- Click on the active link, which mentions “Results.”
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., Registration Number and ECET Hall Ticket Number.
- Click on the “View Result” button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and do not forget to save a copy for future reference.
Final Answer Key Released Along With the Result
APSCHE declared the preliminary answer key earlier on 15 September 2020. Candidates were allowed to download the same and raise objections/challenges, if any. The deadline for doing so was until 17 September 2020 (5:00 PM IST). The authorities declared that they would publish the final answer key after verifying all the challenges and the result. As per the notification, candidates can now view the results along with the final answer key.
Authorities are yet to declare cut-off marks. The cut-off mark would determine the number of candidates who will be eligible to take admission into various engineering institutions listed under the state government. Candidates must keep visiting the official website to keep an eye on the official website for the counselling schedule, admission procedure, and other updates.