Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the registration process for the AP ECET 2020 Phase Two of Counselling. Candidates who qualified the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2020) must visit the official website – apecet.nic.in to register for the counselling process.
Candidates need to pay the requisite processing fee of INR 1200/- for UR category and INR 600/- for reserved category, during the time of registration to be eligible for the for seat allotment process. The last date to register and exercise option is till 28 November 2020.
How to Register for AP ECET 2020 Second Phase of Counselling?
Candidates who want to register for the AP ECET 2020 second phase of online counselling process must follow the steps mentioned below. Candidates can also click on the direct link provided to apply for counselling:
- Visit the official website – apecet.nic.in
- At the top of the landing page, click on the tab that says “Pay Processing Fee.”
- Read the instructions provided on the left-hand side of the page very carefully before applying.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., AP ECET Hall Ticket Number and Rank.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the ‘pay fee online’ button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway option.
- Choose the payment option, verify the OTP and pay the requisite processing fee.
- Do not forget to print the receipt and save a copy of the same for future reference.
Exercising Option Available Till 28 November 2020
Candidates will be eligible to exercise the various options till the 28 November 2020:
- Who have secured seat but not shown interest to join in the allotted seat
- Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified
- Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified
- Who have secured seats, reported and aspiring for a better option
- Who have reported/Not reported but cancelled their allotment
- Who have attended for certificate verification as per the above schedule
Moreover, eligible candidates who couldn’t get their documents verified during the first phase of registration must visit any of the listed help centres physically to get the documents verified before 28 November 2020. The second seat allotment result will be declared on 30 November 2020 after 6:00 PM IST.