Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has started the registration process for the AP ECET 2020 Counselling. Candidates who qualified the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET 2020) must visit the official website – apecet.nic.in to register for the counselling process. Candidates need to pay the requisite processing fee during the time of registration to be eligible for the for seat allotment process.
How to Register for AP ECET 2020 Counselling Process?
Candidates who want to register for the AP ECET 2020 online counselling process must follow the steps mentioned below. Candidates can also click on the direct link provided to apply for counselling:
- Visit the official website – apecet.nic.in
- At the top of the landing page, click on the tab that says “Pay Processing Fee.”
- Read the instructions provided on the left-hand side of the page very carefully before applying.
- Enter the required credentials, i.e., AP ECET Hall Ticket Number and Rank.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the ‘pay fee online’ button.
- You will be redirected to the payment gateway option.
- Choose the payment option, verify the OTP and pay the requisite processing fee.
- Do not forget to print the receipt and save a copy of the same for future reference.
Exercising Option Available from 6 November 2020
According to the official schedule released by the council, candidates from rank one to last are allowed to pay the processing fee. Candidates who would have submitted the fee before the prescribed deadline will only be considered for the further admission process.
General candidates need to pay a processing fee of INR 1,200/- while the candidates having SC/ST quota need to pay INR 600/- as the fee. Once the council receives the application for counselling, eligible candidates will be able to exercise the option of choosing the seats offered by the participating institutions from 6 November 2020 to 8 November 2020.
The process mentioned above will then be followed by the candidate registration process and document verification. The selected candidates will be allotted seats which they need to confirm/freeze by paying the admission fee. Candidates must go through the schedule provided on the official website for a clear idea of the schema of the counselling and other essential updates.