Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur has officially invited applications for AP ECET 2020. Aspirants who wish to appear for AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 can visit to the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education to apply for the examination.
Important dates and events of AP ECET 2020
|AP-ECET Notification||March 4, 2020|
|Submission of Online application form begins on||March 5, 2020|
|Last date for submitting online applications||April 2, 2020|
|Last date for submitting online applications with late fee of Rs.1000||April 9, 2020|
|Corrections in the online application data already submitted by the candidate||April 13, 2020 to April 15, 2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website||April 23, 2020|
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||April 30, 2020|
|Announcement of Provisional Answer Key||May 1, 2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Provisional Answer Key||May 4, 2020|
|Announcement of Final Answer Key||May 11, 2020|
|Announcement of results||May 11, 2020|
|Download of rank cards||May 18, 2020|
Steps to apply for AP ECET 2020
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the AP ECET 2020 Section.
- Pay the required amount of fee.
- Fill the application form, by giving all the necessary details and submit the form.
- Download and take a print out of AP ECET 2020 application for future use.
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidate should be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should hold a Diploma in Engineering and Technology or Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh (or)
- Any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh (or)
- Should have qualified the three-year B.Sc Degree examination with Maths as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state (or)
- Candidates pursuing a Diploma course are qualified for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses (or)
- Should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case belonging to SC/ST/BC category)
About AP ECET 2020 and JNTU
AP ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test) is being successfully conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) on behalf of APSCHE from 2015.
JNTU came into existence from August 2008. Its function is to develop technical education in the four districts of Rayalaseema i.e., Anantapur, Chittoor, YSR, Kurnool districts and SPSR Nellore district.