The seat allotment result for AP EAMCET 2020 has been released by the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, commonly known as APSCHE. Candidates who participated in the AP EAMCET counseling process can visit the official website apeamcet.nic.in to check their seat allotment or selection status.
How to Check AP EAMCET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Online?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to check their results. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates.
- Visit the official website – apeamcet.nic.in
- Click on the section titled “Candidate Login.”
- Now enter your login id no., hall ticket no., password, and date of birth.
- Next, enter the captcha code and click on “Sign-in.”
- Your seat allotment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Documents Required while Reporting to College
Candidates who were successful in securing a seat under the allotment process of AP EAMCET 2020 counseling will have to report to their allocated colleges within the stipulated time. While reporting to their respective colleges, candidates need to carry the documents mentioned below to avoid any hassle:
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Rank card for AP EAMCET
- Identification certificate – aadhaar card
- Transfer certificate
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12 pass certificate
Candidates are thus advised to keep visiting the official website to stay abreast of the latest developments.