On 10 September 2020, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU Kakinada) released the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket. Candidates can now download the hall ticket from sche.ap.gov.in the official website. To download the hall ticket, candidates need to enter their registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and date of birth.
Steps to Download AP EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Visit the official website – sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on the ‘AP EAMCET – 2020’ tile.
- Scroll down a bit and then click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ option.
- Log in using your registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number, and date of birth.
- Your hall ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future use.
Without the AP EAMCET 2020 hall ticket, the appearing candidate won’t be allowed to enter the examination centre. It is advised to thoroughly go through the details and instructions provided in the hall ticket. In case of any errors, the candidate should immediately contact the concerned authorities. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the hall ticket contains particular guidelines, and it is advised to go through it to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Just below the hall ticket link, the detailed Covid-19 guidelines link is mentioned. Click on the same and properly read it. The instructions include a self-declaration regarding the appearing candidate’s status and COVID-19 symptoms. If a candidate does not accept the self-declaration, he won’t be allowed to appear for the AP EAMCET 2020 exam. Candidates have to carry their mask, gloves, transparent water bottle, sanitizer, simple pen, AP EAMCET hall ticket, Id card, and exam-related documents. No other items are allowed inside the examination centre.
Pre-Examination Measures for COVID-19
- Students have to maintain social distancing from each other and follow the rope queues and floor marks outside the exam centre.
- Candidates have to wear their masks throughout and wash their hands with liquid soap before entering the exam lab.
- Temperatures will be taken, and those with a temperature above 99.14 will have to sit in the isolation room.
- Candidates are allotted different time slots to avoid crowding.