Aligarh Muslim University released the AMUEEE 2020 admit card online on the official website of the office of the controller of exams. Candidates can visit amucontrollerexams.com the official website, to download their respective admit cards. The admit cards have been released for B.Tech, BA, B.Sc and B.Com courses. To download the AMUEEE 2020 admit cards, candidates will have to enter their application number on the exam portal.
How to Download AMU 2020 Admit Card Online?
Candidates can visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to download their admit cards. Alternatively, a direct link has been provided below for the student’s ease:
- Visit the official website – amucontrollerexams.com
- Scroll down to the section titled “Admissions.”
- Click on “Download Admit Card for Session 2020-21.”
- You will be redirected to the login portal.
- Now select the course from the drop down menu.
- Enter your application number.
- Click on “Download Admit Card.”
- Your AMU admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
In Case of Any Error in the AMU Admit Card
Once the candidates successfully download their respective admit cards, it is imperative to check the details mentioned on it thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately contact the concerned authorities at [email protected] Candidates will have to quote the following information for identification:
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Mobile number
- Course for which the candidate applied
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for regular updates.