Aligarh Muslim University, popularly known by the acronym AMU has started releasing the provisional answer keys for departmental test courses and admission test courses. The candidates who appeared for the admission tests and departmental tests must visit the official website – amucontrollerexams.com to view the answer keys.
The answer key has been released for courses like M.Sc (Biotechnology)/BA (Foreign Languages)/MSW/ MBA (Agribusiness)/C.E.T./D.P.G.N./B.E. (Evening)/B.Sc (Agriculture)/MBA (FM)/MTTM etc. For further developments on admission for the current academic year, candidates must keep visiting the official website.
How to Check the AMU 2020 Provisional Answer Key
Candidates who appeared for the entrance examination for the courses mentioned above must refer to the following steps to view the provisional answer key. A direct link to view the answer key has also been provided for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – amucontrollerexams.com
- On the right-hand side of the landing page, find the section titled, “Notices.”
- Under the section, find the link titled, “Answer keys for M.Sc (Biotechnology) / BA (Foreign Languages)/MSW/Admission Test 2020-21.”
- Click on the link.
- Now select the course for which you want to view the answer key.
- View the answer key.
- Download the same for the ease of calculation.
Raise a Challenge by 18 November 2020
After the release of the provisional answer key, AMU has opened the challenge raising window for the candidates. In case a candidate comes across any discrepancy while going through the answer key, he/she can raise a challenge against that question. For doing so, the candidate needs to:
- Follow the steps mentioned above and open the page containing the list of the courses for which the answer key has been released.
- Now click on the ‘click here’ button provided beside the particular course under the ‘apply’ section.
- Enter the username and password.
- Enter the security code and click on the ‘sign in’ button.
- Select the question for which you want to raise the challenge and complete the entire procedure.
Once AMU receives all the challenges, it will verify the same and release the final answer key along with the result as per the schedule. Meanwhile, candidates must keep checking the official website regularly for the latest updates.