Amity University Joint Entrance Examination (Amity JEE) for admission into B.Tech courses stands cancelled for the current academic year. Keeping in mind the worsening effect of the COVID-19 pandemic with little to no improvement, the University has undertaken the decision unanimously. Candidates who had registered for Amity JEE need not worry because the alternate admission procedure plan is ready for execution. Read along to find out more about this new procedure.
New Admission Procedure for Amity JEE 2020
Given the current situation, the varsity has come up with a novel way of admission procedure. To participate in the online admission procedure, candidates will have to perform the following steps.
- Visit the official microsite – www.amity.edu
- In the top right-hand corner, find the notification bar titled “Admission Microsite Login.”
- Log in by entering your Amity JEE Form Number and Password.
- Once done, the portal will display specific questions that you need to answer by using the video link provided along with the question.
- The questions answered should be in the proper video format asked.
- The response will be recorded by the authorities, based on which the admission procedure will be carried out.
Essential Points to Keep In Mind:
- ADMISSION MICROSITE is a window for two way communication between the student and University.
- Candidates can check their admission status here.
- Candidates must change their password at the first login. The new password must be of min 8 characters, including alphanumeric and special characters. E.g., [email protected]
- The deadline for filing the Application Form for Amity JEE for all the campuses (except Noida) is 14/08/2020.
- The deadline for filing the Application Form for Amity JEE Noida Campus is 15/08/2020.
About Amity JEE 2020
Amity JEE is a qualifying examination which is conducted by Amity University every year for admissions to its various B.Tech courses. Amity University is one of the prestigious universities with campuses across India as well as Dubai. Amity University prides itself on world-class placements, top-notch infrastructure, and eminent faculties.
Every year thousands of students worldwide take admission to Amity University under various disciplines. The mode of examination is a Computer Based Test (CBT) with 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each correct answer is awarded four marks, while one mark is deducted for every wrong answer. Once a candidate qualifies for the CBT, he/she has to appear for the interview round, followed by a group discussion. Clearing which candidate will be admitted to the course. Aspirants are advised to visit the official website for the latest updates regularly.