The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has released round 2 allotment letters for NEET PG as well as NEET MDS counselling 2020. Candidates who have completed the registration process and the choice filing process for the second round of counseling for NEET PG/MDS 2020 will now be able to download the allotment letter from the official website of the committee.
Selected candidates will be able to access and download their allotment letters from the round 2 counselling session on the official website – mcc.nic.in or use the direct link given below.
Candidates who have been selected through the second round of counselling for NEET PG/MDS 2020 will be required to report to the colleges allocated to complete the document verification process. According to the latest notification released by the committee on June 16, 2020, due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic in the country, the last date to physically report to the allocated colleges has been extended. Candidates who have allotted seats can now report to their respective colleges by June 30, 2020.
Steps to Download NEET PG/MDS 2020 Round 2 Allotment Letter
- Visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee – mcc.nic.in
- Click on the “PG Medical Counselling” or “Super Speciality Counselling” tab on the homepage.
- Under the “Online Services” tab, click on the link for “Allotment Letter Round 2”.
- Select “Stream” from the dropdown menu as either “Medical” or “Dental”.
- Enter the “Roll No”, “Date of Birth” and “Security Pin” then click on “Submit.”
- NEET PG/MDS 2020 round 2 allotment letter will now be displayed on the screen. Download and print for further reference.
According to the notification released, a DO letter from the health secretary has been provided on the official website for the use of the NEET PG/MDS 2020 allotment letter as an E-pass. This will allow the passage of the candidate along with one parent or attendant. To facilitate the smooth procedure for the physical reporting of candidates to the allocated colleges, the committee has released a set of important instructions and guidelines.
Candidates who have received an upgrade of college in round 2 will automatically be relieved of the college allocated to the candidate during the round 1 counselling session. Therefore, there will be no need for the candidate to physically report to the first college allocated. Candidates who did not receive an upgrade during the round counselling session will also be provided with the option to relieve their seats from round 1 without forfeiture of security deposit between June 16 and June 18, 2020.