On 22 September 2020, Allahabad University released the admit card for PGAT 2 exam. The admit card was released in an online mode at allduniv.ac.in the official website. Candidates can visit the official website to download their Allahabad University 2020 admit cards. In order to download the admit card, students need to enter their login credentials, i.e., login id and password. The admit card of Allahabad University is an important document. Without the admit card and valid id proof, students will not be allowed entry inside the examination centre.
Steps to Download the Allahabad University Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website – allduniv.ac.in
- On the right side, you will see sticky notes kind of tabs.
- Click on the second one, which says ‘Admission 2020.’
- From the dropdown menu, select PGAT.
- Click on ‘Proceed.’
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Scroll down to the log in section.
- Enter your login id and password and hit ‘Login.’
- The admit card for PGAT 2 will appear on the screen.
- Save a copy and take a printout for future reference.
Details Mentioned on the Allahabad University PGAT 2 Admit Card 2020
Candidates can find and cross-check the following details mentioned on the Allahabad University admit card 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Application number
- Subjects of the examination
- Mode of the examination
- Exam centre name and address
- Time to report at the examination centre
- Instructions to be followed
Allahabad University conducts UGAT and PGAT examinations for admission in the various programs offered by Allahabad University under Arts, Science, and Commerce streams.