The University of Allahabad declared the PGAT-1 result today, i.e., 4 November 2020. The results for the remaining courses, including the results of the PGAT-2 programs have been declared on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the entrance examination must visit the official website – www.aupravesh2020.com to view the result.
Steps to Check the Allahabad University PGAT-1 Result 2020
Candidates who appeared for the entrance examination must follow the steps mentioned below to view the result:
- Visit the official entrance examination web portal – www.aupravesh2020.com
- From the list of applications, select the program for which you have applied, i.e., PGAT-1 and 2.
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now scroll down to find the login section.
- Enter your required credentials, i.e., Login ID and Password.
- Once done, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- The scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the same and save a copy for future reference.
AU PGAT-2 Results Declared
Candidates must note that the University of Allahabad has already declared the PGAT-2 Result 2020 on its official website. The result was declared on 30 October 2020. Candidates who appeared for the entrance examination must visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned above to view the result.
List of Documents Required for Online Counselling
Allahabad University is announcing the schedule for PGAT counselling for various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on its official website. Candidates must visit the counselling portal after checking the result to get an idea of the counselling schedule for admission.
Apart from this, here is a list of the important/mandatory documents required for the successful registration of online counselling procedure:
- High School or Equivalent Marks Sheet
- Intermediate or Equivalent Marks Sheet and Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate for regular candidates of the last qualifying examination.
(For private candidates, an affidavit duly attested by Notary/Public Commiss qualifying examination).
- Graduation or Equivalent Marks Sheet and Certificate (for P.G. and Law Courses)
- Law Graduation Marks Sheet (for LL.M)
- Anti-ragging Proforma
- Undertaking for Gap year (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
Apart from the documents listed above, candidates who wish to avail special weightage for admission must have the requisite documents ready. To find out the list of the documents candidates must visit the official website.