The All India Management Institute (AIMA) has declared the Undergraduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) results for the current academic year on 24 July 2020. AIMA UGAT 2020 was conducted in multiple rounds via Internet-Based Test (IBT) mode till 19 July. Candidates can check their AIMA UGAT 2020 results by visiting the official website www.aima.in and filling in the required login credentials, i.e., their “Roll Number” and “Form Number.”
The AIMA UGAT is usually conducted as a Pen and Paper (offline mode) test, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was held via IBT mode in three rounds, and the concluding round was held on 19 July 2020.
How To Check AIMA UGAT 2020 Results?
- Visit the official website – www.aima.in
- On the home page, click on the “Testing Services” tab.
- On the landing page, select the option “UGAT.”
- The page displayed will be the “Information and Calendar” page.
- Click on the link present in the first notification, highlighted in red.
- Once clicked, a new page displays all the UGAT related announcements.
- On the upper right-hand side, click on the “Results of UGAT May- 2020“.
- Fill in the necessary login credentials to view the result.
- Save a copy of the results for future reference.
Details To Look For In The AIMA UGAT 2020 Result
- Name of the candidate.
- Roll Number.
- Application Number.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Score obtained.
- Overall rank provided by AIMA.
About AIMA UGAT
The All India Management Association (AIMA) is the national apex body for various management and hospitality professions in India. AIMA holds the responsibility of hosting different management and hospitality-related activities like workshops and seminars to generate awareness among people regarding the profession. In addition to this, AIMA also conducts the UGAT and MAT examinations each year.
UGAT is a national level entrance examination which grants admission to students under various undergraduate management and hospitality-related courses. Candidates who wish to study courses like BBA, BCA, BHM, MBA (Integrated) from the top colleges in India are required to qualify for the UGAT examination. The eligibility criteria require students to score at least 50% in 10+2 from a recognized Board. Students from Humanities, Commerce as well as Science stream can apply. Since UGAT is an aptitude-based test, students are tested on English, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, and Numerical & Data Analysis.
In case of discrepancies in the results, candidates should reach out to the AIMA authorities via the contact details below:
Help Desk Number: 011 – 24645100 / 011 – 24617354 / 011 – 43128100
Fax: 011- 24626689