AIMA (All India Management Association) has formally started the AIMA UGAT Registration Process for the Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT). The news about the commencement of online registration process for UGAT 2020 Exam was informed by AIMA through a formal notification available on its official website in “Testing Services” tab. Candidates appearing for UGAT 2020 Exam can register themselves by logging onto aima.in.
Eligibility for AIMA UGAT 2020 exam
The eligibility criteria for AIMA UGAT is to pass 10th and 12th or equivalent from a recognized institution. Students appearing/appeared in 10th and 12th can also apply.
Steps to register for AIMA UGAT 2020 exam
- Visit official exam website – aima.in
- In the top menu, go to testing services and click on “UGAT Exam”.
- In “Quick Links section”, find the link for UGAT May 2020 Registration Link.
- It will redirect to a new page, click on “Fresh Candidate Registration”.
- Register on the exam website by providing the basic details.
- Login using the new credentials on the website.
- Complete the application form shown on the screen.
- Upload supporting documents, images, scanned copy of signature.
- Pay the required amount of fee using online payment channels.
- Verify and submit the form on the website.
- Download confirmation page, take a printout of it for future use.
Important dates and events of AIMA UGAT 2020 exam
|AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Process Commences on||5th February 2020|
|AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Process Ends on||29th April 2020|
|AIMA UGAT 2020 Last Date to Submit Forms||1st May 2020|
|AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card Release||2nd May 2020|
|AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam||9th May 2020|
About AIMA UGAT 2020 exam
UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) is a paper-based test being conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) annually to screen the candidates for various undergraduate programs like BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc.
UGAT bulletin is published along with UGAT 2020 form and features the colleges accepting the AIMA UGAT 2020 scores. It gives exposure to wide variety of institutes for the deserving candidates. The candidates are given the option to select any five of the participating institutes/colleges/universities. The data and score of the candidates are provided to the institutes/colleges/universities chosen by them. In addition, candidates are provided individual score card also.
NOTE : AIMA has come across instances where the UGAT scores are not accepted by the colleges, despite their confirmation to AIMA at the time of participation by getting published in the bulletin. So candidates are requested to check with concerned universities before applying for UGAT.