As per the latest update, National Law University (NLU) Delhi will release the AILET 2021 application form soon. Application forms will be released for admission to 5-year integrated BA LLB, LLM, and Ph.D. programs. The online application form was originally slated to commence in the first week of January but was pushed back to the third week of January. In order to register, candidates will have to visit nludelhi.ac.in the official website.
How to Register for AILET 2021 Online?
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below after visiting the official website to fill out the application forms. Alternatively, a direct link for the same will be provided once the forms are out.
- Visit the official website – nludelhi.ac.in
- On the landing page, you will find the link for registration.
- Click on that and furnish the requisite details.
- Log back in using the registered email id and password.
- Fill the rest of the details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Carefully verify all the details before submitting the form.
- Save a copy or take a print out for future reference.
Candidates will have to pay an application fee of INR 3050 for general candidates and INR 1050 for SC, ST, and PWD candidates. Those belonging to the BPL category don’t have to pay any fee.
Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for admission to either the undergraduate or postgraduate law course. It is imperative that the aspiring candidates must have passed their 10+2 securing a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
Earlier, AILET 2021 was scheduled for 2 May 2021 but was later rescheduled to 20 June 2021. The AILET scores will be used to fill 110 BA LLB seats and 70 LLM seats. Both courses have an additional 10 seats reserved for NRI applicants. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.