The National Law University, Delhi, has released the AILET 2020 admit card online at nludelhi.ac.in for the candidates to download. The NTA released the AILET admit card yesterday, i.e., 15 September 2020. Candidates must note that they will only be able to download the admit card after selecting the exam center of choice. The examination venue will be allotted on the first-come-first-fill basis. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card.
Steps to Download AILET 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website – nludelhi.ac.in
- Scroll down to find the section titled, “AILET Admissions 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- Under the section titled “Revised Notification,” click on the first active link, which mentions AILET 2020 Admit Card Notification.”
- The PDF will be displayed on your screen.
- It will contain the link to download the admit card.
- Before clicking the link, make sure that you have read all the rules and regulations carefully.
- Now enter the required credentials, i.e., form id and password, your date of birth.
- Select the test center carefully.
- Save the option and download the admit card for future reference.
How to Choose the AILET 2020 Examination Center?
- Candidates must note that once they have entered the required credentials for downloading the AILET 2020 admit card, they will view some of the Application details.
- On the next page, the names of different states, cities, concerning test centers and
- their addresses will be mentioned for the candidates to choose from.
- Adjacent to the center name, candidates will observe the number of seats available at that test center.
- A test center shall get occupied following a ‘First Come First Fill basis.’
- The next person selecting the same center will observe the number of remaining seating capacity he/she can choose from.
NTA Automatic Centre Selection and Admit Card Generation System
Under this system, the candidates need to choose the State, City, and Centre as per the list available. Centers are based on the availability of seats. Once the candidate confirms their choice of the test center for AILET 2020, they must submit the selection, and the ‘Provisional Admit Card’ will be generated.
In case of any difficulty, candidates can mail the concerned authorities at [email protected] or call NTA Help Desk at 8287471852, 8178359845, 8882356803, 9650173668, 9599676953 from 9:30 am till 6:00 pm only.