Candidates who haven’t completed the process yet are advised to visit the official website and do the needful. The entire revised timeline for the examination is as follows
The date to check the registration acceptance status has been extended to October 23, 2019. The candidates with rejected documents can now submit the required details/documentations by October 29, 2019. And finally, the submission of sponsored certificates too, can now be completed by October 29, 2019. The closing time for all the aforementioned dates is 5 pm IST.
The examination, as per schedule, will be conducted on November 17, 2019 in a single shift in 68 cities across India. The results, on the other hand, will be released by November 22, 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Registration Process
The steps to complete the AIIMS PG 2019 registration process are as follows
- Open the official AIIMS website aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, select the link ‘MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years) course’
- On the redirected page, enter registration details like ID, unique code and password
- Fill the application form diligently and pay the application fee online and submit
- Finally, take a print out of the acknowledgement copy
For more in-depth information, we suggest to go through the following link AIIMS PG Application Process.
After one week of Closing of Registration candidate will get one week for correction of rejected Images. After registration candidates must log in with the credentials provided after the registration process. Candidates should fill the Personal, Academic, Contact, City Choice and Payment details. Candidates should pay the Application Fee to complete the Application Process.
Note – Candidates must pay the registration fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Offline payment is not available for AIIMS PG 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: AIIMS PG 2019 will be conducted through an online Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Question Type: The question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question’s (MCQ’s)
- No. of Questions: For MD/ MS – 200 MCQ’s and For MDS – 90 MCQ’s
- Duration: For MD/ MS (3 Hours) and for MDS (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Marks: Marks given for the answers are +1 Mark for Correct Answers and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for Incorrect Answers.
- Medium: The question will be in English medium.
- Know more information about exam pattern in the AIIMS PG 2020 Exam Pattern section.
AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus
- MD Course: Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, etc.
- MS Course: Orthopaedics, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT), Surgery, etc.
- MDS Course:Orthodontics, Prosthodontics, Conservative Dentistry, and Endodontics, etc.
- DM Course:Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Radiotherapy, Dermatology, and Venereology, etc.
- Get more information about syllabus in the AIIMS PG 2020 Syllabus
AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019
The authority will release the Admit Card for AIIMS PG on the official website on November 6, 2019. The Admit Card contain details such as Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Photograph, Signature, Examination Date, Exam Time, Exam Venue. Candidates won’t be allowed to appear for the examination without their Admit Cards as it serves as a Hall Ticket.
The admission committee will not send AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card to any candidate individually through postal. Admit card will be available only on the official website of AIIMS. For more information about the admit card, the candidates are advised to go through the following link AIIMS PG 2020 Admit Card.
For more information, queries regarding the examination processes, the candidates are advised to visit the official AIIMS website.