The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Post Graduate (PG) 2020 final registration has commenced today on 27 September 2019.
The entrance exam will be conducted for the January 2020 session admissions. Candidates are thereby advised to access the AIIMS PG final registration 2020 from on the official institute website. The last date to complete the application formalities is October 11, 2019.
AIIMS PG is a National level entrance examination test undertaken for admission into MD, MS, M.Ch., DM, and MDS at AIIMS colleges across India. It is conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi twice a year in the month of January and July every year.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Process
The key application process stages have been explained briefly below
- Registration: Candidates should register on the official website of AIIMS PG 2019 exam aiimsexams.org.
- Correction of Image: After one week of Closing of Registration candidate will get one week for correction of rejected Images.
- Log in: After registration candidates must log in with the credentials provided after the registration process.
- Fill the Details: Candidates should fill the Personal, Academic, Contact, City Choice and Payment details.
- Fee payment: Candidates should pay the Application Fee to complete the Application Process.
- For more in-depth information, we suggest to go through the following link AIIMS PG Application Process.
AIIMS PG Eligibility – Educational Qualification
For MD/ MS degree, a candidate needs to hold an MBBS degree from any university duly recognized by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Councils.
For MDS degree, a candidate needs to hold a BDS degree from any university duly recognized by the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council is mandatory for getting admission.
Also, the candidates must have secured 55% marks for General/ OBC category candidates and 50% marks for SC/ ST category candidates.
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode: AIIMS PG 2019 will be conducted through an online Computer-based Test (CBT)
- Question Type: The question paper will be of Multiple Choice Question’s (MCQ’s)
- No. of Questions: For MD/ MS – 200 MCQ’s and For MDS – 90 MCQ’s
- Duration: For MD/ MS (3 Hours) and for MDS (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Marks: Marks given for the answers are +1 Mark for Correct Answers and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for Incorrect Answers.
- Medium: The question will be in English medium.
- Know more information about exam pattern in the AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern section.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is one of the most reputed medical institute in the nation. The college was given the status of an autonomous institution through an Act of Parliament. The purpose of the college establishment was to serve the nation for excellence in all the sectors of healthcare. The college has facilities for both teaching and patient care.