The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has begun conducting the open counseling session for the PG Medical courses. The entire process will be held online for the current academic year. Candidates who have secured a minimum of 50 percentile in the AIIMS PG entrance examination are eligible for the counseling session. The deadline for the same is 10 August 2020 till 5:00 PM IST. Candidates must visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org for regular updates.
List of Important Dates to Keep in Mind
|Details||Starts on||Closes on|
|Date of Online Registration & uploading of a valid pdf copy of OBC (NCL)/EWS Certificate||05.08.2020 (11:00 AM)||10.08.2020 (by 5:00 PM)|
|Date of Submission of original Documents OR payment of Rs.3 lakh through DD OR NEFT/RTGS||05.08.2020 (11:00 AM)||17.08.2020 (by 5:00 PM)|
|Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and Subject/Speciality)||11.08.2020 (11:00 AM)||17.08.2020 (11:00 AM)|
|Announcement of seat allocation of Open Round||19.08.2020||5:00 PM|
|Date of Reporting||20.08.2020||25.08.2020 (by 5:00 PM)|
- Candidates who have scored a minimum 50 percentile in the online entrance examination held on 11 June 2020, are eligible for the counseling process.
- All the candidates who are willing to participate in the Open Round of Online Seat Allocation
need to submit original certificates/Demand Draft or RTGS / NEFT of
INR 3.00 Lakh by 5:00 PM on 17.08.2020.
- The candidate will only be considered eligible for seat allocation after completing the
1) Depositing original certificate at any eight AIIMS (New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar,
Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh) by date, as mentioned above.
2) Payment of INR 3.00 lakh through demand draft/RTGS/NEFT by date as mentioned
- The seat allotment is subject to the number of vacant seats available.
- All details will be made available on the official website www.aiimsexam.org.
- The candidates who have submitted the original certificate at any of the eight AIIMS
- OR deposited INR.3.00 Lakh by DD or NEFT/RTGS before the due date, as specified
- In the schedule, shall be considered only for seat allocation for Open Round.
- Additionally, candidates will be allowed to fill choices for any Subject/Speciality for which there.
- was any seat published before the 1st round of counseling irrespective of published
- Vacancy for the Open Round.
- The deadline for the same is 10 August 2020.
- Candidates must visit the official website www.aiimsexams.org for regular updates.