The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has started the correction window facility for AIIMS nursing 2021 today, 9 April 2021. The correction window facility can be availed by those whose application form is not accepted. Students who have applied for the can check the status of their basic registration from today, 9 April 2021. Students can make changes to their application form by 15 April 2021 by 5 PM and hence, the authorities will release the final status of basic registration accepted or not will be updated on 20 April 2021.
Steps to Use AIIMS Nursing 2021 Correction Window
AIIMS has opened an AIIMS nursing application correction window facility online on its official website. Students who want to make changes to their application form can perform the given instructions.
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the “Academic Courses” button and select the course you have applied for.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your registration ID, registration unique code (RUC), and password to login to your account.
- The basic registration page will be displayed on the screen.
- Make the necessary changes to your application form.
- Click on the declaration and submit the form.
- Verify the details on the confirmation page and proceed further.
AIIMS will release the updated and final status of the basic registration on 20 April 2021 and the generation of code for the final registration will begin from 27 April 2021. However, the AIIMS nursing final registration process will commence on 28 April 2021 and conclude by 13 May 2021.