All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will end the application process for the AIIMS nursing 2021 for B.Sc (H) nursing, B.Sc nursing (post-basic) and M.Sc nursing courses today that is on 6 April 2021. Students who wish to apply for the exam can do so by today, 5 PM. Students can visit the official website to fill out the application form. After the application process, authorities will update the application status to whether accepted or not on 9 April 2021 at the official website.
Students whose application form will not be accepted will be given the facility to make corrections to the application form. The correction window for the application form will open on 15 April 2021 on the official website. Hence, the final status of the application form will be shown on the portal on 20 April 2021. The final registration of the exam will begin from 27 April to 13 May 2021.
How to Register for AIIMS Nursing 2021?
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences will close the application process for AIIMS Nursing 2021 today at 5 PM. Students who want to appear for the exam can fill out the application form with the help of the given instruction.
- Visit the official website – aiimsexams.ac.in
- Click on the “Admission courses” button.
- Select the course you want to apply for – undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral and super specialty
- Enter your mobile number and email id in the registration form.
- Login to your account with the generated ID.
- Enter the requisite details – personal details such as name, parents’ name, date of birth, address, category, etc.
- Verify the details entered and click on “register”.
- The registration id of the student will be generated and will appear on the screen.
- Login to your account using your credentials.
- Upload scanned images of the photograph, thumb impression, and signature.
- Submit the form to complete the basic registration.