The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS New Delhi), has officially released the results for the first round of counseling for M.Sc Nursing. The entire counseling process will be processed online. Around 908 candidates had qualified the entrance examination, out of which 658 candidates are now eligible for the first round of online counseling. The results are published in the form of a merit list as a PDF file. Candidates can visit the official website – www.aiimsexams.org to download their results.
How to Download AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counseling Results?
- Visit the official website – www.aiimsexams.org
- On the left-hand side corner, find the section “Important Announcements”.
- Under the section, click on the second active link titled “Result of 1st Round of Online Seat Allocation/Counselling for M.Sc Nursing Courses – 2020 Session”.
- Once clicked, a PDF will be displayed on the screen.
- Find your Roll Number and save a copy of it for future reference.
Particulars to Look for in AIIMS M.Sc Nursing 2020 Counseling Results
Candidates must note that the result is published as a merit list, with the ascending order of the rank achieved. Candidates must check the following details very carefully:
- Roll Number
- Overall Rank
- Category-wise Rank
- Subject Speciality
- Allotted Institute
- Category of Allocation
Essential Points to Keep in Mind Before Participating in the Online Counseling Round
- The 1st Round of seat allocation for AIIMS M.Sc Nursing Courses 2020 has been done based on choices made (from 11.00 AM, August 05, 2020, to 5.00 PM, August 10, 2020) by the eligible candidates.
- If the candidates are satisfied with the institute allotted, then they can proceed with the admission process. For this, candidates will have to pay the requisite fee of INR 1,00,000 via Demand Draft or Electronic Fund Transfer option.
- The details of the Transaction with the Transaction ID, Amount and Date of electronic fund transfer should be sent to the designated email ID of the Nodal Officer of allocated AIIMS with the copy (CC) to [email protected]
- The self‐attested scanned copies of the required certificates should also be attached.
- The deadline for the process mentioned above is August 24, 2020, latest by 5:00 PM IST.
- Candidates with OPTION ‐1 shall complete the admission process as per instruction of respective AIIMS within the due date and time.
- Candidates under OPTION 2 need not report in person and will continue provisionally eligible for the 2nd round if the entire online payment process is completed. The rest all remain the same, including important dates as published.
- Offer Letter
- Seat allocation letter
- Final Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- 10th passing/Birth Certificate showing his/her date of birth.
- Degree/provisional/passing Certificate of B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing (Post‐certificate)/Post‐
- Basic/B.Sc. Nursing (4 years) from any recognized University, with 60% marks for Gen/OBC/EWS
- Candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Mark‐sheet of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate of Registration as Nurse & Midwife (RN/RM) with any State Nursing Council.
- Proof of recognition of college from where the candidate has completed a B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc.
- Nursing (Post‐certificate)/Post‐Basic/B.Sc. Nursing(4 years)
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
Candidates must visit the official website and download the PDF for complete information.