The Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (AIHMCT) has declared the WAT 2020 result in the form of a merit list. Candidates must visit the official website www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in to check the result. The exam was conducted on 19th August 2020. The candidates who wish to further with the admission procedure will have to provide their consent in the form of submission of the requisite course fee by 5th September 2020.
The result is published in the form of a merit list which contains the names of 90 candidates in total. According to the official notification, only 60 candidates in the chronological order will be granted admission. However, if the seats remain vacant, then the rest of the candidates will be given a chance. Follow the steps mentioned below to view the result.
Steps to Check the AIHMCT WAT 2020 Merit List
- Visit the official website- www.aihmctbangalore.edu.in
- Scroll down to find the link titled “Merit List of OAT 2020.”
- Click on the link.
- Once done, the result will be displayed on the screen in the form of a PDF.
- Check your name on the list.
- Download the PDF for future reference.
List of Toppers
- Kumari Anamika
- Sidhant Uttam Jain
- Deepak Kumar Singh Surya
- Sayed Javvad
Essential Points to Remember
- Candidates who wish to take admission must submit the fee amounting to INR 1,00,000 latest by 3rd September.
- The NEFT should be drawn in favour of “Institute Fund, AIHM&CT.”
- Shortlisted candidates must visit the campus by 30th September to fulfil all the admission related formalities.
- The candidates shall be informed via email regarding all the guidelines which need to be followed.
- In case, a candidate fails to provide consent for the admission by 5th September, his/her candidature shall be deemed cancelled, and the seat will be passed over to the next candidate in order of merit.
About AIHMCT WAT
Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is one of the leading Hotel Management Institutions in imparting Hospitality education with a vision of “Quality Education.” WAT is an online test of 3 hours duration, having 100 MCQs of 1 mark each. AIHMCT WAT 2020 syllabus comprises of Reasoning and Logical Deduction, Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude, English Language, General Knowledge, and Hospitality and Tourism sections.
This year the exam was delayed due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. But finally, the results are out, and candidates can apply for admission. Candidates must keep visiting the official website for the latest updates.