Online application process for the All India Entrance Exam for Design (AIEED) 2020 has begun from October 4, 2019
Interested candidates are there by instructed to visit the official website and complete the application process as soon as possible. ARCH College of Design and Business will be conducting AIEED 2020 Stage 1 / General Aptitude Test (GAT) from December 1, 2019 to December 15, 2019. On the other hand, the AIEED 2020 Stage 2 / Creative Aptitude Test (CAT) will be held between December 2 and December 20, 2019 respectively.
All India Entrance Exam for Design AIEED 2020 is a national level entrance exam conducted by ARCH Academy of Design. ARCH is a prestigious design school that admits students via AIEED test for both Undergraduate (4 years) & Postgraduate (2 years) level programs such as B.Des, B.F.Sc, M.Des, M.F.Sc, BVA. The entrance exam comprises of 2 stages namely the General Ability Test (GAT) followed by the Creative Ability Test (CAT).
AIEED 2020 Application Form
The steps to be followed to successfully fill and submit the AIEED 2020 Application Form are as follows
- Visit the official AIEED website aieed.com
- Click on “Apply Now” link located on the homepage
- On the redirected page, complete the registration
- Now enter the login credentials to access the application form
- Fill in all the personal details and education qualifications
- Make the application fee payment of 3000 INR via online or offline mode
- Upload educational documents, photograph and signature
- Take the printout of Confirmation Page for future reference/use
AIEED 2020 Application Guidelines
- Students who wish to apply for the AIEED 2020 entrance exam are requested to go through the application form and fill the form carefully.
- All photographs/ documents attached to the application must be authentic/ genuine, failing which the application form will be rejected. (Photos like Blur, using cap, sunglass will not be accepted.)
- Applicants will have to choose 3 cities in their order of preference to write the AIEED 2020 examination. ARCH will select one of those three for the AIEED 2020 test.
- The AIEED 2020 application is available for INR 3000/- only. Purchase prospectus from ARCH Academy of Design Jaipur or Gurgaon Campus either by Cash or DD drawn in favor of “Arch Educational Society” & fill and submit the Form included in the package.
- The direct link to access the application form is also provided here – AIEED 2020 Application Form
AIEED 2020 Application Details
- Candidates must keep one scanned photograph of themselves along with scanned copies of mark sheets of 10th, 12th or past qualification. It will require them to upload these while applying AIEED 2020 online.
- Those appearing in the exam of class 11 can also apply provisionally. They will consider their scores for the academic year.
- Candidates have to choose the examination date and time slot for appearing in General Ability Test (GAT – 2hours exam).
- within 3 days of completing the GAT, Creative Ability Test (CAT – 3 hours exam) conducted by AIEED, applicants have to select between online and offline/center-based exam (either Jaipur or Gurgaon).
- No candidate will be allowed to change the mode of test after the AIEED 2020 application form is submitted.
Note – NRI or Foreign candidates applying for admission at ARCH academy need to issue a Demand Draft of USD 75 in favor of ARCH Educational Society to the address which is mentioned below:
- ARCH Academy of Design,
- Plot No. 9, Govind Marg,
- Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar,
- Jaipur – 302017