The Bar Council of India (BCI) has extended that last date for registration of AIBE XVI 2021. Earlier the last date to complete the application process was 21 March 2021 but it has been extended to 30 April 2021. Candidates can visit the official website to fill out the application form. The authorities have also postponed the AIBE XVI 2021. The exam was scheduled to be held on 25 April 2021. However, the exam has been postponed and the exam date will be announced later.
How to Apply for AIBE 2021 Exam?
Candidates are advised to visit the official website and follow the steps mentioned below to fill out the application form. Alternatively, a direct link for the same has been provided below for the ease of the candidates:
- Visit the official website – allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the registration link on the left sidebar.
- Enter the requisite details and submit the registration form.
- After successful registration, log in to your account using your registration ID and password.
- Fill out the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details and click on the submit button.
All India Bar Examination XVI 2021
AIBE is a national-level entrance examination pursued by those who want to practice law in India. The Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts the All India Bar Examination (AIBE) every year to assess the law students. Also, the AIBE is no longer an open book exam, and students will not be allowed to carry study materials, notes or any books inside the exam hall. However, candidates can take only Bare Acts to the exam centr.