Results of AFCAT 2020 (1) Exam has been released by IAF (Indian Air Force) on its official website- afcat.cdac.in
Candidates who appeared in the AFCAT 2020 (1) can check their result now. Indian Air Force (IAF) conducted Air Force Common Aptitude Test (AFCAT) for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Technical & Non-Technical Posts. The AFCAT question paper has 100 questions. The exam is for a duration of two hours. Each question paper will have questions from the following topics: English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
Steps to apply for AFCAT 2020(1) exam
- Visit the official portal of Indian Air Force- afcat.cdac.in
- On the homepage, find and click on “Candidate Login” section and click on the link “AFCAT 01/2020-Cycle”.
- On the redirected page, fill in details such as “Email ID”, “Password” and captcha.
- AFCAT 2020 (1) exam results will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of AFCAT 2020 results for future use.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age limit:
|Flying Branch through AFCAT and NCC Special Entry||Twenty to twenty four years as on
January 1, 2021
|Ground Duty (Both Technical & Non-Technical) Branch||Twenty to twenty six years as on
January 1, 2021
- Marital Status:
- Candidates below 25 years of age must be unmarried at the time of beginning the course.
- A candidate who gets married after the date of his application though successful at medical will not be eligible for training.
- A candidate who gets married during the period of training will be relieved and is liable to refund all expenditure spent on him by the Government.
- Educational qualifications: Candidates should have secured a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths and Physics at 10+2 level and graduated (in Science or Engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks or
- Qualified with a minimum of 60% marks in Section A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University.
- For candidates who have successfully cleared the AFCAT 2020 (1) exam, a call letter will be sent to report at any one of the AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) offices located at Dehradun, Varanasi, Gandhinagar and Mysuru.
- AFSB seat selection process is enabled from today i.e., March 18, 2020 at 10:00 AM to 23 March 2020 till 10:00 AM. Candidates can login to the website and book Air Force Selection Board exam date & center.
- The test is conducted twice a year, in the months of February and August.
- Advertisements inviting applications for AFCAT are released in the months of June and December. Candidates are required to apply according to the advertisement.
- Indian Air Force conducts the test all over India.