In their latest announcement regarding AFCAT 02/2021 on 1 Jun 2021, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the application for AFCAT, NCC and MET branches on 1 Jun 2021 at 11 AM. Further, The last date to fill the application form is 30 Jun 2021 till 5 PM. Therefore, all candidates are advised to fill the application form well in time to avoid a last-minute rush.
AFCAT 02/2021 Important Dates
IAF has invited Indian citizens to apply to become part of an elite force as Group A Officers for Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches/NCC Special Entry/ Meteorology Entry. Below is a list of important exam events and dates:
|Commencement of registration||1 Jun 2021 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to submit an application form||30 Jun 2021 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Availability of admit card||15 days before the exam|
|AFCAT 2 exam date||28 Aug 2021 to 30 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of results||To be announced|
How to Apply for AFCAT?
Candidates are strongly recommended to download the Notification/Instructions for AFCAT 02/2021 and go through the instructions carefully before starting the registration process. It is important for aspirants to note that Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration. Candidates can apply for the AFCAT 2 via the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website- afcat.cdac.in
- Click on the “Candidate Login” button on the home page.
- Select the “Not Yet Registered? Register Here” button.
- Create your Login ID on the AFCAT sign-in page.
- Additionally, candidates need to sign in using the user-generated password received on their registered email.
- Additionally, reset the password.
- Afterwards, candidates should log in again.
- Select the preferred entry from the given list.
- Click on “Instructions” and read through carefully.
- Check the box to acknowledge having read instructions.
- Now, click on “Application Form Filling.”
- Fill in all the required information.
- Next, upload all the required documents.
- Select the exam city based on your preference from the list available.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to proceed to the payment stage.
- Click on “Make Payment” to pay the fees
- Check the status by clicking on “Payment Status.”
- If your registration is displayed, it implies the payment is successful.