As per the sources, the application process for the Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) 2021 has been started from today (29 January 2021). Students can apply through the official website of Actuaries India. The application process will end on 24 February 2021 and the exam will be conducted from 23 March 2021 to 8 April 2021. The hall ticket will be released after the application process in March. The ACET 2021 March application form can also be filled by overseas students.
Steps to Apply for ACET 2021 Exam
To fill out the ACET March 2021 exam form, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website – actuariesindia.org
- Click on the ACET tab.
- Click on “Register Here”
- Candidates will be directed to a new window.
- Fill out the requisite credentials – name, mobile number, email address, etc
- Click on “Sign Up.”
- Log back in by entering your email ID and password through which you have registered for the ACET exam.
- After login, enter the details required for the application form.
- Select the month of the exam – March.
- Pay the application fee via net banking or credit/debit card.
- Click on the submit button
- Download/Print the application fee for further reference.
About ACET 2021
ACET 2021 is a three-hour, multiple-choice question-based exam. The total number of questions is 70, out of which 45 questions will be one marker, 20 questions of two marks, and 5 questions of 3 marks. The ACET exam assesses a student’s knowledge of mathematics, statistics, data interpretation, English, and logical reasoning. The passing criteria in the exam are 50% of the total marks.