The Institute of Actuaries in India (IAI) has extended the application timeline for ACET 2021 January exam. Candidates who are yet to register for the ACET January 2021 exam can now register and apply till 15 December 2020. The application process for the ACET 2021 examination, concluded on 8 December 2020, but has now been extended by a week till 15 December 2020. Candidates can complete the registration and application procedure for ACET 2021 examination by visiting www.actuariesindia.org the official portal.
How to Apply for ACET January 2021 Exam Online?
To avoid any problems while applying for the ACET 2021 examination, candidates are advised to follow the steps given below. This will help the candidates to register for the examination with ease.
- Visit the official website – www.actuariesindia.org
- Find the link for ACET on the top menu and click on it.
- You will be directed to a new page.
- Click on the “Register Here” tab.
- You will be redirected to the “New Registration” page.
- Now, fill in the registration form with the details as asked.
- Click on the “Sign Up” tab.
- Now, fill in and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit.
- Download and save the confirmation page for future reference.
IAI Helpdesk Details
As IAI has announced a one-week extension for the ACET 2021 January examination registration process, a lot of candidates who are left to complete the application process might have a lot of questions and queries regarding the same. To resolve this issue and to answer the questions and queries of the candidates, a dedicated helpdesk has been started by the Institute of Actuaries in India (IAI). If any candidate faces any kind of issue during ACET 2021 registrations, they can reach out to the IAI helpdesk through Email or Phone helpline. The contact details of the IAI helpdesk are provided below.
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Phone: 022-62433333