ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test) is a three hour, hundred marks online exam which has seventy multiple choice questions with one correct answer for each question. ACET will be conducted in twenty four exam centres in India in a single day with one slot. The pass percentage is 50% and there will not be any negative marking.
Important dates and events of ACET 2020
|Registration commenced on||5th December 2019 at 3:00 PM|
|Registration closed on||28th January 2020 till 3:00 PM|
|Exam date||29th February 2020 between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Announcement of results||7th March 2020|
|Last date to take student membership admission (if they want to appear for June 2020 examination)||9th April 2020|
About the Hall Ticket of ACET 2020 exam
- After registering for ACET 2020 exam, the Hall Ticket must be printed and carried to the exam centre along with a Government issued photo id proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Passport, voter id or PAN card) in original (hard copy).
- Candidate cannot attempt the examination if Hall Ticket is not produced.
- Class 12 students can carry their 12th class exam Hall Ticket or college ID card having photo duly attested in original.
- Students who have appeared or have passed the 10+2 exam or an equivalent with English as one of the subjects at 10+2 level.
Validity of ACET results
- ACET results are valid only for a period of three years from the date of declaration of exam result.
About Acturial Society
IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) is a statutory body established under The Actuaries Act 2006 (35 of 2006) for exercise of profession of Actuaries in India.
ASI (Actuarial Society of India) came into existence in September 1944. The ASI has been a full time Member of International Actuarial Association (a mother organization to all actuarial bodies across the world) from 1979 and is aggressively involved in its activities.
Qualifying ACET means that a person is eligible for student membership in IAI. From 21st June 2014, application for Student Membership of Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) for ACET-qualified students has become online.