PGIMER 2020 admit cards released @ PGIMER official website, exam to be conducted on 30th November
PGIMER 2020 exams for admissions to MD/MS courses will be conducted on 30th of November, 2019. Exam timing will be 15:00 to 18:00 Hrs as the per the updated time schedule. This year’s exam will be in Computer-Based mode and results will be published on December 6th, unlike the previous years.
Registered candidates can download the admit card from the PGIMER official website, admit card will be available online only.
Check out the steps to download PGIMER 2020 admit card, PGIMER results, mark distribution and category-wise cut-offs below.
Steps to Download PGIMER Admit card 2020
- Go to PGIMER official website pgimer.edu.in
- Click the link ‘Admit Card for MD/MS entrance test of PGIMER..’ under ‘Information for Students’ section.
- Click the ‘Click Here for admit card’ link.
- Click the ‘Applicant Login’ button.
- Enter your candidate credentials and click the submit button.
- Your PGIMER 2020 admit card will appear on screen.
- Download and keep the hard copy of your admit card.
About PGIMER 2020
For PGIMER 2020, there is only one paper consisting of 250 question papers conducted in three hours. The medium of the language is in English. All 250 questions will be of MCQ type and there is negative marking for wrong answers.
|Subject||allotted marks (approx.)||Subject||alloted marks (approx.)|
|Immunogenetics & Molecular Biology||10||Forensic Medicine||6|
|Applied Physiology||6||Social & Preventive Medicine||7|
PGIMER 2020 Cut-offs
As announced by PGIMER, the results will be published on 6th December 2019. Followed by the results, PGIMER 2020 merit list of candidates will be published, merit list will be based on the cut-off marks.